Health Commitment Statement
NR Health & Fitness Clubs — Health Commitment Statement
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you
can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you
to use and enjoy.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our team are qualified to the fitness industry standards.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our
equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Your commitment to us
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical
condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should
get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them.
Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable
3. You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff are not
qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first-aid training.
4. You agree to take full responsibility for your own wellbeing during unmanned hours.
5. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely. Your
health is your responsibility. The management and staff of this organisation are dedicated to helping you take
every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can
reasonably expect of each other.
This statement is legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you
or we must adhere to.